Aerotics Technologies is conducting a technical publication-training program for selected candidates. Technical publication is one of the growing domain in the aerospace world. This industry requires enormous engineers with good engineering background and Technical English writing skills.
This program is available for candidates who pass our in-house written test and assessment process. This is an intermittent opportunity for both fresh and experienced graduates who are awaiting an opportunity to work in the aerospace field or multi-national co-corporate companies.
- Aerotics Technologies have 25+ years of experience in Aerospace and Automotive Technical publication industry.
- We deliver our Technical experience to candidates during training.
- We will make sure you go with right knowledge and skills required.
- AME/B.E/B.Tech Aero with 60% aggregate marks
- Good writing and speaking skill in English language
- Basic engineering subject knowledge
- Good aptitude and interpersonal skills
- General English Test
- Basic Engineering Technical Test
- Aptitude Test (Logical Reasoning)
- Procedure Writing Test
- Assessment Interview
- Management/HR Interview/Seminar
This Internship Program on RPAS is the Skill Development Training on Assembly, Disassembly, Configuration Setup & maintenance of Drones.